This new form of tourism that causes a furor, offers the option of camping in the middle of nature, without giving up comfort and with little risk of contagion. Something like the perfect union between dazzling nature and modern luxury.
"Glamping," short for "glamorous camp," is exactly what the name suggests: camping with tons of amenities. Glamping is designed for those who love the idea of camping and going back to nature, but don't like sleeping on the hard ground and being cold.
It is a new form of tourism that offers a unique experience by developing in wild spaces with low environmental impact. The novelty, in this case, is the possibility of staying in rustic tents, equipped with all the necessary comfort elements that provide a service similar to that of luxury hotels. The tourist, upon arrival at the destination, finds his tent prepared, ready to enjoy.
- Gastronomy. Guests are treated to excellent quality products mostly regional products, helping local production.
- Connectivity. Most providers offer charging service for their phones and other devices, which is a relief for visitors.
- Hospitality. Glamping tents are almost spacious mansions, where luxury is present. Rest on a box spring mattress with bedding, pillows and blankets.
- Facilities. Guests have full access to the facilities at the location. This may include grills, restrooms, fire pits, and a staffed reception ready to assist you during your stay.
THaving experiences like these after quarantine can be comforting, or a safer way to travel since you don't interact as much with people. The way of traveling is changing because the world has changed after COVID 19.
Top 10 Glamping Destinations
These are the 10 best destinations to do this entertaining and great outdoor activity. Some territories that stand out more than others either by where they are located, by the incredible interiors that the tents have or by the services they offer.
- Hotel Okuti - South Africa
- Elephant Hills -Thailand
- Whitepod – Switzerland
- O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat -Australia
- Paws Up Resort – Montana, United States
- Dreamsea Surf Camp – Costa Rica
- EcoCamp Patagonia – Chile
- Clayoquot Wilderness Resort – Vancouver Island, Canada
- Banyan Tree Al Wadi – Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
- Canonici di San Marco – Venice, Italy
From QTAssist, as a partner of your company, we want to offer tranquility and security to all travelers who dare to live this adventure. This concept of luxury campsites is growing strongly throughout the world, especially in this context of pandemic, as it is the safest option to offer activities for small groups, in intimate places and in permanent contact with nature.